- Get "Release Notes" to use png icon instead of svg icon, to avoid rendering issues. - shell bug? Shell uses svg sometimes (on a vm with a weird resolution), svg probably can't be rendered correctly outside inkscape. Workaround - remove svg?
- Get gnome-logs in the Utilities subcategory
- Get rid of the OpenJDK 8 Preferences launcher (bug marked as WONTFIX, seeking alternative solutions) - workaround (libreoffice dependency change) might be in 21/08/2014 compose.
- Get rid of the nm-connection-editor launcher
- Get rid of system-config-firewall, make it installable via Software if it isn't
- Convince Libreoffice maintainers to call their apps "Calc", "Writer" and so on without the LibreOffice prefix - filed as rhbz #1132179
- Get "Font Viewer" back in utilities - filed gnome bz #735127.
Don't install gnome-photos by default - "not quite ready yet"Done. We still install shotwell and eog.
- Move "screenshot" back to Utilities? - filed gnome bz #735127.
- Do we really want Libreoffice Draw by default?
Missing High Contrast Icons
- Weather - filed gnome bz #735124
PhotosNot default anymore, will be handled later.
- DevAssistant - filed rhbz #1132193
- Simple Scan
- Sound Recorder
- SELinux Troubleshooter
- Less favourite apps by default
- Get launcher policy officially approved
- More gnome-abrt work