My name is Emiliano Pereyra; system analyst, active member of a Linux User Group in Neuquén (Lugna) and a fervent advocate of free tecnologies.
My first distro was Suse 7.2 (many years ago...). I went on with Red Hat, Fedora Core, Debian, Ubuntu to go back to Fedora, now to stay.
I work as a software developer and independent consultant in Neuquén. Currently, i'm in the start of a new venture; a FLOSS consultant company founded with my friend, and business partner, Emiliano Gonzalez.
- Email: emmie (at) fedoraproject (dot) com
- IRC: #fedora.ar - #lugna
- GTalk: emilianopereyra (at) gmail (dot) com
- Skype: emiliano_pereyra_j
- Fedora Account: emmie
Activities within Fedora
- I promote and assist my clients in the use of Fedora as a development workstation, as well as server side.
- I work to incorporate Fedora as a base software for the products that we're developing.
- I recommend Fedora whenever I can!