|Home:||NBI , KENYA (at the moment)|
|IRC:||frankieonuonga on Freenode in|
|#fedora-admin #gnu-dev #fedora-meeting|
My name is Frankie Onuonga. I am a student currently undertaking some studies in computer science and mathematics.
I have been using Linux for approximately 7 years now going and coming back from time to time. I have finally decided to get a machine to dedicate to Linux development. I now have something small that I have put fedora Linux on and customizing it to suit my needs.
I am also a package maintainer on GNU for quickthreads which is a thread management library. More information can be found on my slides and code on my github page.
I am not contributing back to the community through some code and hopefully will be able to get others onto the fun fair.
I am now part of the fedora infrastructure team.
I am mostly going in two hours every day to commit code amongst other things.
- MSN: email@example.com (rarely used, you can guess why)
- Skype: frankie.onuonga
- GPG key: [2013-07-18 [expires: 2013-11-15] 7DB543E6]
- Mobile Phone: +254788348198
Activities within Fedora
- contributing to make things work way better and smoother. Simply said I am "the chef " of things and I love it.
- Working along with other developers to corrct errors in .planet files of users.
- Some include missing information and some are wrong information structure.
- A lot of cool stuff to let me into the basics of logging in remotely and editing stuff.
- Also bug reporting and management.
A whole load of learning which is fun -Maintainace on cloud init to make it work prefectly on fedora. -This came to us from ubuntu distro . -Learning a lot about dependacy and how to make them less.