Honza Horák (hhorak)
My civil name is Jan Horák and I live in Brno, Czech Republic. I was born in 1986, finished Faculty of Information Technology at Brno University of Technology in 2010 and joined Red Hat in 2011. My hobbies are sport and traveling.
Honza, which I mostly use as my first name, is a spoken version of Jan in Czech and my official first name in Red Hat.
My duties in Fedora is package maintenance. Recently, databases became my biggest interest and my goal is to provide packages that are stable enough and include as best set of features as possible. Since I believe that less is more sometimes, I've always tried to choose a compromise between compatibility and
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Location: Brno, Czech Republic (CET timezone)
- Languages: Czech (native), English, German (basic)
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/honza-hor%C3%A1k/3b/716/773
- Personal blog (only Czech so far): http://www.wild-web.eu
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+HonzaHorakCzech