From Fedora Project Wiki
- Funding needed: Full cost of transit and a place to stay. Other expenses I can cover.
- With the FUDBus: ICT → BOS is approx. $275 (Thu Dec 3; Tue Dec 8) — need crash space in BOS
- Hotel is $200
- Total $475 (estimate)
- What I'll be doing at FUDCon:
- Hacking on fedora-event-splash (Moksha-based splash screen for events like FUDCon, UTOSC, the RH Summit, SELF, what have you) with Clint Savage, Luke Macken (hopefully), etc.
- A developer track on creating modules for Statistics 2.0
- A user track on OfflineIMAP will be presented if you guys want it
- Meeting up and hanging out with awesome people
- Other things as requested by Important People