|Full Name: Igor Pires Soares|
Google Talk: firstname.lastname@example.org
IRC: igorps @ #fedora-br, #fedora-latam, #fedora-ambassadors, #fedora-qa, #fedora-i18n and #fedora-l10n
Languages: Brazilian Portuguese, English, Spanish
Location: Belo Horizonte , Brazil
Education: Bachelor degree in "Information Systems" at UFMG
Fedora Projects Involved
- Fedora Ambassadors
- Fedora Internationalization
- Fedora Localization
- Fedora Quality Assurance
- Fedora Spins
Activities within Fedora
- Fedora Ambassador for Brazil and Latin America.
- Former Fedora Ambassadors Steering Committee member for two terms (2010-2012).
- Worked on Quality Assurance for Localization (L10N) and Internationalization (I18N) in order to improve language support for everyone around the globe. (2010-2011)
- BrOffice.org Spin Maintainer (2008-2010).
- Former coordinator of Brazilian Portuguese translation team (2007-2009).
List of major events I attended over the years:
- 9th International Conference on Information Systems and Technology Management (June/2012)
- VIII Latin-American Free Software Conference (October/2011)
- FUDCon Panama (May/2011)
- FUDCon Tempe (January/2011)
- FUDCon Santiago (July/2010)
- FUDCon Porto Alegre (June/2009)
- V Latin-American Free Software Conference (October/2008)
- 9th International Free Software Forum (April/2008)
- 8th International Free Software Forum (April/2007)
- Paper The Effect Of Collaboration On Knowledge Creation And Production Of Goods (July/2011)
- Article “A Tecnologia que Levou o BrOffice.org ao Fedora” to BrOffice.org magazine (July/2010)
- Article “Instalando o Fedora 8″ to Arquivo Linux magazine (January/2008)
- Article “Fedora 7 Rocks your Desktop!” to Linux+ magazine (October/2007)
- Article “Network Configuration in Fedora 7″ to Linux+ magazine (October/2007)