- Email: [[MailTo(inode0 AT fedoraproject DOT org)]
- Personal: http://rose.public.iastate.edu/
- Employer: http://www.iastate.edu/
- IRC: inode0 on freenode (#fedora-ambassadors, #fedora-mktg, #fedora-admin, #fedora-devel, #fedora-meeting, #fedora, #rhel, #centos)
- GPG key ID: 5408AD44
- Fedora Account: inode0 Fedora Account System
- Location: Ames, Iowa, USA
Activities within Fedora
- Advocacy, marketing, distribution
- Central US Regional Ambassador for North America
- FreeMedia contributor
- Lead a hackfest session on the Campus Ambassador program to integrate ideas from students and faculty about how to be an effective campus advocate as well as to develop a plan to involve the marketing team in the development of supporting materials. Goal to really launch the program with a clear vision at the beginning of 2010.
- Participate in other hackfests related to initiatives in education.
- Meet with other FAmNA members to reflect a bit on what has been accomplished over the past year and consider new initiatives to avoid complacency (I sense we are falling into a comfortable place of doing the things we are doing now, but want to see us continue to evolve and grow into new areas of work.)
- Fedora governance agitation in the nicest possible way.
- Deliver a personal thank you to as many contributors as I can.
If there are funds available to cover my room share with maxamillion that would be very helpful. I'm planning to fly in on Friday and out on Tuesday.