|Home:||London, United Kingdom|
|Private email:||j AT jamielinux.com|
I'm a Christian, Linux system administrator and software developer, and I've also previously contributed to the TOMOYO Linux project. In 2011 I was hired as a Linux system administrator and software developer for King's College Hospital, while also doing contracting for other companies. In the spare time I have left, I study at King's College London School of Medicine. My technical interests include security, privacy and advocating Free Software.
I began contributing to Fedora in 2011. I maintain or co-maintain these packages.
Goals as a contributor
- Help to create a welcoming environment for contributors
- Help to promote Linux, Free Software and Fedora
- Continue maintaining packages to a high standard
- Contribute to Fedora documentation as time permits
- Perform more package reviews
- Become a fedora package collection sponsor