Hi everyone! I am a french (Quebec, Canda) Fedora user since the day of Fedora Core 1 (and since Red Hat 5.2 before that). I tried almost "every" (if it’s possible!) distributions but I always come back to Fedora at some times.
I currently work for a free software company in Quebec city doing mostly deployment, development and security work with RHEL.
- Email: email@example.com
- IRC: djf_jeff on #fedora, #fedora-admin, #fedora-qa, #fedora-devel, #fedora-ambassadors, #fedore-meeting, #rhel, #linux-quebec, #kvm, #ovirt, #cobbler, #cobbler-devel, #centos, #rpmfusion, #fedora-arm
- Blog: http://jfsaucier.wordpress.com
- GPG key: key ID : 0xA9E6E953, fingerprint : 1BD7 D4F0 C27A 95C7 DB85 75AD B7FB 2EC2 A9E6 E953
- Fedora Account: jfsaucier
- Fedora Talk Extension : 5115539
Activities within Fedora
Here is my review template. My plan is to work on and test this template during FUDCon Tempe. I want to define a guide to help people starting to do packages review.
I am a member of the Fedora Ambassadors initiative and I am an Approved Packager. I currently maintain the following packages :
Also, I am involved in bugzilla and trying to help peoples on irc and multiple boards across the net.
I assist at many meetings in my region about free softwares (Linuq and Linux-Meetup Quebec) and always try to help some peoples and answer their questions.
I plan on submitting more packages that I currently have in my personal repository for the benefit of the community.