m (Testing 1 2 3)
m (Removed from categories)
|Line 606:||Line 606:|
Revision as of 12:15, 20 August 2009
This page is intended to record QA:Fedora_12_Install_Test_Plan test results for the <<FIXME>> milestone.
What To Test
This page tracks test results against Fedora 12 Release Candidate builds. Test results against other Fedora 12 milestones can be found at Category:Fedora_12_Test_Results.
- Most testing can occur using rawhide -- Consult for information on downloading and installing Rawhide
- Tests requiring physical media (e.g. DVD or CD images) -- [<<FIXME>> download the required ISO images].
Post Test Results
Want to share information about something you tested? Please refer to QA:Posting Install Test Results.
Add or Remove a Test Case
- Please request review for your changes by publishing your test case for review to fedora-test-list.
- Once reviewed, make your changes to this document
- Finally, update QA:Fedora_12_Install_Results_Template with the same changes.
Please use the following format when posting results to this page
|Priority||Test Area||Test Case||i386||ppc||x86_64||References|
|Tier1||Install Source||A sample test case||||FASName ||FASName |
|Tier2||Upgrade||Another sample test case||FASName |||
The explanation of test case priority is available at QA:Fedora_12_Install_Test_Plan#Test_Priority.