From Fedora Project Wiki
This page will outline criteria for success for a Fedora AMI release
In addition to the existing Fedora Release Criteria, the following criteria apply to EC2 Fedora images. A good AMI must...
- allow non-root user login
- have SELinux enabled and enforcing by default
- not contain any package dependency problems
- not include any packages built outside of Fedora infrastructure
How to Test
To create an EC2 image, one needs...
- an amazon account
- a python script to tell Amazon to build an instance
- the ability to SSH into a machine to run tests, etc.
- Who is responsible for creating and building EC2 images?