This is a document to help keeping tab on which services have been ported to systemd native files.
To assist with porting those service from SysV to Systemd do the following...
- Start by scrolling through the list and pick one.
- When you have found that one you will be working on edit the list and change the last entry to 'result|$inprogress|fas_username' That will show others that you are working on converting that service and they will pick another one..
- When you are done converting it test the service file and the service before submitting it.
systemd --test --log-level=debug --system
- When submitting the SystemD service file remember to set the mime type to text and add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com as cc
- In the "Summary:" field put "Providing native systemd file for upcoming F15 Feature Systemd" for easy bz searching and mail filtering.
- In the "Description" field put..
The attached file is a native systemd file for upcoming F15 Feature 
Please read  on how to packaging and installing systemd Service files.
To learn more about Systemd daemon see .
To view old SysV with the new Systemd site by site see for your component see 
If you have any question dont hesitate to ask them on this bug report.
- When done filing the report containing the new systemd file link directly to the attachment for the component in the field in the list.