This is a document to help keeping tab on which services have been ported to systemd native files.
To assist with porting those service from SysV to Systemd do the following...
- Start by scrolling through the list and pick one.
- When you have found that one you will be working on edit the list and change the last entry to 'result|$inprogress|fas_username' That will show others that you are working on converting that service and they will pick another one..
- When you are done converting it test the service file and the service before submitting it.
systemd --test --log-level=debug --system
- When submitting the SystemD service file remember to set the mime type to text and add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com as cc
- In the "Summary:" field put "Providing native systemd file for upcoming F15 Feature Systemd" for easy bz searching and mail filtering.
- In the "Description" field put..
The attached file is a native systemd file for upcoming F15 Feature 
Please read  on how to packaging and installing systemd Service files.
To learn more about Systemd daemon see .
To view old SysV with the new Systemd site by site see for your component see 
If you have any question dont hesitate to ask them on this bug report.
- When done filing the report containing the new systemd file link directly to the attachment for the component in the field in the list.
SysV to Systemd Service Request For Convertion
|Sample Package||Sample Requester||Sample Note|