- Email: jstanley AT <this domain>
- Personal: blog
- IRC: jds2001 on freenode (#fedora-qa, #fedora-devel, #fedora, #rhel, #rhn, #rhn-satellite, #systemtap, #nylug, #nylinux, #centos, #centos-social)
- GPG key ID: 1F85118D
- Fedora Account: jstanley Fedora Account System
- Location: New York, NY, USA
Activities within Fedora
- Advocacy, marketing, distribution, bug triage, infrastructure, packaging, etc
- Various QA activities.
- I used to lead the BugZappers, the bug triage function within Fedora.
- Former member of FESCo
I've got a page on ideas for triaging new bugs at JonStanley/BugTriageIdeas
FUDCon funding proposal
- Funding amount required: $150 (hotel room only - $20-$30 bus to Boston and FUDBus from there for transport)
- Specific deliverable: FESCo meeting, hopefully autoqa and pkgdb hackfests, any remaining F-Talk items, EPEL6 planning
- User track items: Any, however, in most aspects I am simply a "user" - i.e. I care more about infrastructure and packaging than the "user experience". However I do use Fedora as a day-to-day desktop, so I'm sure some of that experience would translate into "how do I do X". However, how I personally do X task may not be the "Fedora Way(TM)" of doing it. For example, to update my system, I use 'yum update' rather than PackageKit as one easy example, since I'm an experienced sysadmin. I approach most tasks from that perspective.
Please Note: I can not accept Free Media Requests that are made by emailing me personally. You must fill out the request form at FreeMedia It opens on the first of every month