Greetings. I work for Red Hat as the Fedora Infrastructure Lead. This means I work on keeping all the servers that run Fedora running.
I also do lots of other things for Fedora in my "spare" time.
Things I do/work on in Fedora:
- I'm Chairman of FESCo for this cycle, as well as having served as a member since FESCo existed.
- I am a SCMAdmin, and process SCM requests for new packages or branches.
- I'm a packaging Sponsor and help review and sponsor new packagers.
- I (co)maintain the Xfce packages in Fedora, as well as many others.
- I Help run the IRC Support SIG group to try and improve support on #fedora on freenode.
- I Help out as time permits in #fedora on freenode.
- I run the fedbot thats used in #fedora
- I Help maintain the Xfce spin and am active in the SPINS sig.
- I am in EPEL-releng and help process requests there as well as help run EPEL meetings.
- I create the nightly live image composes for testing found here
- I am in the sysadmin-tools group and help manage and create new mailing lists.
And probibly other things I can't recall. ;)
You can get a hold of me via email:
Email: [[MailTo(email@example.com)] Email: [[MailTo(firstname.lastname@example.org)]
Or via freenode.net on various of the #fedora-* channels. My IRC nick is 'nirik'.
The review template I currently use for reviewing Fedora packages: KevinFenzi/ReviewTemplate
Test commit. exciting.