I've been using Fedora since Fedora Core 1 (abt 2003), and before that since Red Hat 3.0.3 (Picasso, abt 1996).
- Name: Perry Rivera
- IRC: juggler on freenode
- Fedora username: lajuggler
- O/S: Fedora (stable release)
- Location: Northridge, CA - USA
- Email: lajuggler AT fedoraproject DOT org
- Profession: Technology Professional / System Administrator / Software Engineer
Hello! I am a computer lab instructor that holds a CompTIA Security Plus Certification and years of experience with various operating systems. I learned about Fedora while working with the Red Hat Linux operating system and enjoy working with it. I started with Fedora Core 4 on legacy hardware. I presently use Fedora 22 to demonstrate how useful open source systems can be.
Although I am new here with the project, I am very enthusiastic to assist friends and family with maintaining their workstations, servers, networking, and other technology.
I currently provide support with the Openstack Magnum () project and am an active member of the San Fernando Valley Linux Users Group (), San Gabriel Valley Linux Users Group (), LETHAL ([]), and the Association for Talent Development - Los Angeles Chapter ().
- Support others on the usage of the Fedora distribution
- Offer design and maintenance assistance for the OpenStack Magnum project.
- Participate in various open source conferences throughout the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Red Hat, Fedora
- Communication (speaking, teaching, writing, professional development, talent development)
- Documentation (wiki)
- Programming: Python, bash, Perl, C/C++/C#
- Videography, photography
- A Cappella
- Raspberry Pi
- Drumming (doumbek, bodhran)