(→Status: Add some features update)
(→Release 3.0: Update header level)
|Line 189:||Line 189:|
|Line 203:||Line 203:|
Revision as of 00:08, 25 March 2015
- FAS 2 as reference
- FAS 3.0 - Desktop rendering
- Move web framwork from TurboGears 1 to Pyramid
- A real endpoint API
- Better membership management/workflows
- Improved database model
- Make it more Fedora agnostic
- Bring new features
- A better administration mangement.
- A dynamic configuration management
Groups and people visibility
- No need to log in anymore to review groups and people's profile.
- Provide a dedicated ENDPOINT to retrive accounts' data.
- Access to this API requires a generated token that people can get from their
- profile's page.
- People will be able to add an avatar to their profile (from a 3rd party service)
- This avatar will be available to 3rd-party which can use it in their views or more.
- Allow people to write up a bio (view-able from their profile's page).
Group 3rd-party binding
- As we (Fedora project) has a specific way of using group (i.e providing VCS access and the like)
- group will provide a way to bind its ACLs to 3rd party in order to retrieve people or to give people
- some rights to this 3rd party if its members exist from this 3rd party.
- Current target for now is:
- GitHub organization
- Admin or group's admin could bind a group to a github organization's team.
- Which, create github's team if not exist and add its members to it if its members exist on github.
- If group is VCS related, create a github's repo if not exist already and give its members commit access.
- Group's owner has been renamed to "principal Administrator" as group's admin can now
- pass along their group's ownership to another admin of the same group.
- Account's administrator can do the same.
- Account's admin will have a dashboard where they could manage account related elements
- people management
- Remove an account
- Block, disable or archive account
- groups management
- Add, edit and remove groups
- Block or archive groups
- groups' types management
- license agreement management
- Add, edit and remove Licenses
- Enable license at sign-up which flag the license signing as mandatory
- private API access management
- Generate private token for trusted applications
- people management
- A new page where people can review their account's activities with datetime, events and locations.
- Allow people to connect their github account and share their public infos with Fedora services.
- Allow people to connect their twitter account and share their public infos with Fedora service.
2 factors authentication
- Gauth token
- Optional 2nd auth wihch once activated, will ask people after entered a valid login+password
- their Gauth token to let them in.
- This one will not be added as a 2nd auth but as a combo with the login and password (i.e login+password+otp)
- (as discussed last flock).
- Change SQL backend to LDAP's for groups and people management.
- Demo instance:
- URL: http://188.8.131.52:6543/ (poke me on IRC #fedora-apps if page is blanc)
- login: jbezorg
- pass: jbezorg
Features (Not up-to-date)
- Group Management
- People profile's page
- Login failure
- Admin dashboard