This document will guide you through the Android PDK (Product Development Kit) setup
Required packages (make sure you have yum 3.2.28 or later installed):
- Git >= 1.5.4
- JDK 5.0, update 12 or higher (Java 6 not supported)
- GCC toolchain, flex, bison-devel, gperf, SDL-devel, esound-devel, wxGTK-devel, zip, curl.
- Install the basic toolchain: yum --setopt=group_package_types=mandatory groupinstall 'Development Tools'
- Install Java 5: yum install java-1.5.0-gcj java-1.5.0-gcj-devel
- Install remaining packages: yum install git SDL-devel esound-devel wxGTK-devel zip curl