|Home:||San Francisco, USA|
|Private Mail:||morgan.hough AT gmail DOT com|
|IRC:||mhough on Libera.chat in|
|#fedora-medical #fedora-science #neuroscience #octave|
My name is Morgan Hough. I have had experience with Linux distributions for almost two decades now. I started using Red Hat Linux in 1997 when I compared it on an old x86 against my lab SGI workstation. I have never looked back since.
- FAS Email: mhough AT fedoraproject DOT org
- Personal Email: morgan.hough AT gmail DOT com
- Fedora Account: mhough
- Location: San Francisco , USA
Activities within Fedora
- Founding member of SIGs/NeuroFedora
- I was originally a philosophy student at St. John's College in Annapolis, MD.
- I did a post-baccalaureate at Reed College in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and Psychology
- I was a DPhil student at the University of Oxford in Clinical Neurology.
Profile in pkgdb: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/mhough/
* AFNI * Caret * Connectome Workbench * CMTK * FieldTrip * FSL * NiPy * python-dicom * SPM
- fijee-project: GitHub Repository