What do we think could be improved in XFCE, both upstream and Fedora.
- Better thumbnailing (currently things don't have autogenerated thumbnails, sometimes these can be generated by external app, no thumbnails on desktop though)
- Implement Tabs/Panels in Thunar
- Make default desktop prettier -- less spacing, no or almost no background in icon labels
- Keyring support in midori
- Time/Calendars applets are a mess -- need one that can do sensibly both.
- Easier dual head (currently only cloning is supported via gui config)
- Better pulseaudio support (even though the sound is generated through pulseaudio, we cannot easily access pa settings)
- Ability to turn tapping on touchpad on (setting it via gnome utils does not seem to make it work under xfce)
- Same widget theme for GTK+2 and GTK+3 (currently does not exist)
- Add your suggestion here...
TODO: better formulate the above points and fill out feature requests upstream or downstream (where appropriate).