- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jabber: email@example.com
I'm a programmer at Moscow-based software and telco company. Also I've got a page at Fedorapeople with some Fedora-related stuff.
Packages currently maintained in Fedora
Participation in Special Interest Groups
- Scientific and Technical
- Embedded development
Packages currently cooking
My Wishlist and interesting apps
- AIRES - a set of programs and subroutines to simulate particle showers produced after the incidence of high energy cosmic rays on the earth's atmosphere, and to manage all the data associated with these simulations.
- AlsaPlayer - audio player for Linux and other similar systems
- Astroseries - RTS game.
- BLAST - finds regions of similarity between biological sequences.
- c-repl - REPL for C.
- Commander Stalin - Soviet RTS game based on Boswars and Stratagus engine.
- Crystal Space - free cross-platform software development kit for realtime 3D graphics, with particular focus on games.
- Cuneiform -an OCR system originally developed and open sourced by Cognitive technologies.
- DISLIN - high-level plotting library for displaying data. Non-commercial clause.
- FreeWRL - VRML/X3D browser.
- Jabberwocky - IDE for Lisp programs. Looks like this project was discontinued.
- Mac-on-Linux - virtualization solution for PowerPC
- Magnus - special purpose mathematical package for Infinite Group Theory computations
- Maxwell Word Processor - lightweight text editor with Motif GUI. no news since 2001 though.
- MayaVi - Data Visualizer. There is also Mayavi2
- Mercury - new logic/functional programming language.
- MLDonkey - the Open Source eDonkey client.
- MMM - lightweight WWW browser implemented in Objective Caml.
- Mule - Enterprise Service Bus and integration platform.
- Nial - Nested Interactive Array Language.
- Openfire - (formerly Wildfire) is a real time collaboration (RTC) server, based on XMPP. Initial attempt to package it was made.
- OpenFOAM - The Open Source CFD Toolbox.
- OpenEV - software library and application for viewing and analysing raster and vector geospatial data.
- OpenMotif - lesstif clone :). Non-free clause.
- plan9port - port of many Plan 9 programs from their native Plan 9 environment to Unix-like operating systems.
- RabbitMQ - implementation of AMQP, the emerging standard for high performance enterprise messaging.
- Red5 - Open Source Flash Server
- RLaB is an interactive, interpreted scientific programming environment. Recently was renamed to rlabplus.
- Skipstone - handy Gtk+ Web Browser which uses Gecko or WebKit.
- Spark - XMPP IM client optimized for businesses and organizations.
- STLport - multiplatform ANSI C++ Standard Library implementation.
- Talend Open Profiler - sophisticated yet simple-to-use data profiler.
- TCM - collection of software tools to present specifications of software systems in the form of diagrams, tables, trees, and the like.
- Ted - text editor.
- TOra - Toolkit for Oracle which aims to help the DBA or developer of database application.
- Tulip - software for visualisation of huge graphs.
- VirtualBox - Free Virtual Machine suite from InnoTek (for SPEC/SRPM contact TillMaas)
- XITE - X based Image processing Tools and Environment.
- Yate - Yet Another Telephony Engine
- My Blog
- Me at Ohloh
- Me at Last.fm
- Me at SourceForge
- My account at Anticopyright.ru
- Me at Mugshot
- My Launchpad account