Bootable EFI CDs on Intel Macs
Bootable EFI CDs on an Intel Mac are a bit different than a normal EFI CD. As such, they need special support.
- HFS+ support for blessing a file
- make dumpet correctly interpet and display hybrid iso/apm CDs and HFS+ blessing
- Ability to create image files for the icon and label to be used on the boot option screen
- Ability to create CD that has el torito images as well as an Apple Partition Map which specifies the HFS+ image as a partition.
- icon/label images included in *-logos
- modification of mk-images to create the appropriate HFS+ image and add it to CD images.
|HFS+ bless||100||Apparently we can do this now (mjg59 - add a note to say how?)|
|icons||0||We know how to create them (mjg59 - add a note to say how?)|
|create hybrid APM CDs||0||pjones working on this|
|mk-images||0||blocking on stuff above|