A simple validation test case for Zezere-ignition on Fedora IoT Edition.
Deploy and boot a Fedora-installed disk image on the hardware if your choice. For instructions on deploying a Fedora-installed disk image check the disk deployment test case. The IoT system needs to be connected to wired ethernet until configured to use WiFi.
How to test
- After the IoT system has been booted, navigate to the Zezere provisioning server on another device:
- Open the 'SSH Key Management' Tab and add your SSH public key
- Select the 'Claim Unowned Devices' tab and check to see if the newly deployed hardware is displayed.
- Select "Claim". The device should now show up under the "Device Management" tab.
- Find the MAC address for your new deployment and click "Submit provision request".
- There are three options available, to copy the ssh key to the device choose "fedora-installed" and select "Schedule"
- After a short period of time, the ssh key should be copied to the root account of the new deployment. Open a terminal and try to ssh to the root account on the IoT host.
- SSH public key copied to the newly deployed host. Able to log in without a password.