(→Packages: point to bugzilla query instead of a manually-maintained list)
(→TODO: tre is updated, drop TODO item)
|Line 65:||Line 65:|
== TODO ==
== TODO ==
Revision as of 17:34, 6 December 2009
The list of packages maintained by me can be found here.
The list of package reviews done by me is here.
Packages I'm currently working on are listed here
I'm a sponsor and I'm always happy to sponsor people who show the necessary skill in creating packages. Contact me if you'd like me to help you become a Fedora Packager.
Here's a list of people I've sponsored so far. If they screw up, tell me.
- Jussi Lehtola (FAS name: jussilehtola)
- Charles R. Anderson (FAS name: cra)
- Daniel Haley (FAS name: mycae)
- Brennan Ashton (FAS name: bashton)
Special Interest Groups and Committee membership
- Package Maintainers Reference
- Packaging Committee
- Registered Desktop file Categories
- How to deal with undefined non-weak symbols
- Some Mono applications won't build under rpmbuild
Dealing with TEXTRELs
- HOWTO Locate and Fix .text Relocations (TEXTRELs)
- shlib-with-non-pic-code: have inline assembly and PIC mix well
- U. Drepper's page about textrels
- nothing in particular