My name is Shehroz Kaleem & i am a free and open source software enthusiast.
I am currently involved with L10N Team at the Fedora Project.
I am translating the software packages in the Urdu language to make it more accessible for everyone speaking and reading Urdu.
I am trying to educate and help the volunteer translation contributors by giving them training and tutorials on how to use Weblate.
I believe software shouldn't have owners, and I like the idea of funding the development so the software is then available freely to everybody (as opposed to charging a license fee for each copy forever).
If you want to learn more about my activities; please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.
- Location: Pakistan
- Fedora Account: shehroz
- Fedora Urdu Translation Team Coordinator
- Interested in activities of Join SIG with the special focus on recruitment and training of new volunteer translators
- Email: shehroz AT fedoraproject DOT org
- Website: https://www.shehroz.pk/
- IRC Nick: shehroz on irc.freenode.net
- Sponsor me: https://www.patreon.com/shehroz/