I support projects that drive innovation, and technology that is enjoyable, easy and adaptable. I enjoy working on software that manifests a new approach, demonstrates a fine solution, or is an interesting experiment.
- Gender: Male
- Languages: English, Русский, Español, Italiano
- FAS Name: shnurapet
- Irkutsk State Linguistic University Diploma (cum laude), Irkutsk, Russian Federation
- Freedom Support Act / Future Leaders Exchange alumni, IA, USA
- Iowa Student Global Leadership Conference participant, IA, USA
I am an adherent of Cognitive Linguistics. Simply speaking of its application, from wording you can get pretty much anything about the speaker: their mood, appearance, background, attitude on the subject matter and, on certain conditions, even to what side from the wall they hang toilet paper. Read the full article in Wikipedia.
- Email: misha AT gnome.org
- GPG Key ID: C67E7FEA
- GPG Fingerprint: 6834 C9C9 3DDC CCF9 7DE0 2BCA 66E7 CAA0 C67E 7FEA
Activities within Fedora
- Participant from Russian Federation
- FreeMedia program
- Fedora 13 Test Day:2010-04-13 Nouveau
- Fedora 15 Test Day:2011-02-03 GNOME 3 Alpha
- Fedora 17 Test Day:2012-03-07 Desktop L10N
- Russian translations coordinator
- Native Russian translator currently involved in:
Ideas and feedback. :)
Other activities outside Fedora
I've been translating and proof-reading within the GNOME Project and as a member of the Russian Ubuntu Translators team. I have mostly been interested in Banshee and Deluge, two great products for GNU/Linux, OS X and Windows.