I'm from Milan, Italy, but since August 2011 I moved to Lugano in Switzerland. Being using Fedora since its inception and Redhat since more than I remember (RedHat 5.2 maybe?).
Got my RHCE a few years ago but everyday life made me forget that I only miss 2 more exams for RHCA. My certification number is 805007645629672
Side projects regarding Fedora
I mantain a repository for Bacula that basically contains backports for all RHEL/Centos/Fedora supported distributions. Use this if you're running a stable version of RHEL or Fedora and you want the latest Bacula for running backups without the need to recompile packages on your own.
A repository for the Doom 3 source code modification dhewm3 is available for those that like to play this game. The engine is there, for the content please read the appropriate readme.
A repository that packs the latest Steam for Fedora based on spot's excellent work.
- E-mail: slaanesh [AT] fedoraproject.org
- My Fedora People: http://slaanesh.fedorapeople.org/
A list of formal reviews.
Package names with no hyperlink are already approved in Fedora, the others are still pending for review.
For the other packages I co-mantain or simply received some commits check the Fedora Package Database query.
- bacula - Cross platform network backup for Linux, Unix, Mac and Windows
- bacula-docs - Bacula documentation
- libguac - The common library used by all C components of Guacamole
- libguac-client-vnc - VNC support for guacd
- libguac-client-rdp - RDP support for guacd
- guacd - Proxy daemon for Guacamole
- guacamole-common - The core Java library used by the Guacamole web application
- guacamole-ext - Common interfaces for extending the main Guacamole web application
- guacamole - The main web application, written in Java
Apache Radius auth module
- mod_auth_xradius - Apache module that provides authentication against RADIUS Servers
- shellinabox - Web based AJAX terminal emulator
- figlet - A program for making large letters out of ordinary text
- perl-Log-Dispatch-Configurator-Any - Configurator implementation with Config::Any
- perl-Net-CLI-Interact - Toolkit for CLI Automation
- perl-Net-Appliance-Session - Run command-line sessions to network appliances