|IRC:||kovalevsky on Freenode in |
I started using Fedora in 2011. I like this distribution because it refers to freedom, friendship and features. Fedora has given me the opportunity to work on Linux in an intuitive, challenging, and dynamic way.
I like math, electronics, web design and telecommunications. At this moment I'm using Fedora Electronic spin devoted mostly to companies based on the creation of semiconductors devices but still provides many programs for engineers, undergraduate, masters and doctorate research/activities, and obviously electronics enthusiasts.
I would like to promote through Fedora Electronic the free and open source software so that more people learn how much fun it can be a mix of technology-electronics.
FOSS activities/contributions in Fedora
There some events where I was or wich I have organized:
- 2013: FUDCon Lawrence, NA.
- 2013: Fedora 18 Release Party, Panama City
- 2012: Fedora 17 Release Party, Panama City
- 2011: Fedora 16 Release Party, Panama City
- 2011: FUDcon Panama City
Talks & Workshops
- 2013: FEL, a little intro to the electronic world with Fedora at FUDCon Lawrence, NA.
- 2013: Concepts of Electronic and Arduino Hardware at FLISOL 2013 - PTY.
- 2013: Arduino Projects using FEL at FLISOL 2012 - PTY.
- 2011: Fedora Electronic Lab at Software Freedom Day
Other miscellaneous Information
Languages: Spanish, Portuguese and English