Current Fedora Aims Get lots of grid software into Fedora and EPEL
- 1 python26 rpms for EPEL5
- 1.1 NOTDONE python-pip
- 1.2 NOTDONE Django
- 1.3 NOTDONE mod_python
- 1.4 NOTDONE plone
- 1.5 NOTDONE python-fpconst
- 1.6 NOTDONE python-nose
- 1.7 NOTDONE python-simplejson
- 1.8 NOTDONE python-nose
- 1.9 NOTDONE python-soap
- 1.10 NOTDONE python-cherrypy
- 1.11 NOTDONE cx_Oracle
- 1.12 NOTDONE python-sqlite
- 1.13 NOTDONE setuptools
- 1.14 NOTDONE SOAPpy
- 1.15 NOTDONE ZSI
- 1.16 NOTDONE PyXML
- 1.17 NOTDONE virtualenv
- 1.18 NOTDONE python-curl
- 1.19 NOTDONE 4Suite-XML
- 1.20 NOTDONE scipy
- 1.21 NOTDONE matplotlib
python26 rpms for EPEL5
Since python26 is about to be added to EPEL5 there are bunch of python packages that I'm interested to see appear. Some of these will I'm sure never happen but recorded here anyway.
- April 24th 2010 Requires both setuptools and nose first.
- April 24th 2010 Under review https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=574531
- Will never be added to EPEL but here since I will do for my own purposes.
- Probably already included in python26 distribution
- April 23rd 2010 Review in progress: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=574506
- April 23rd 2010 I own this in EPEL but setuptools and PyXML is needed first.
- April 25th 2010 Now up for review. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=585598
- April 26th 2010 Current PyXML maintainer notified.