tokei is a tool that analyzes code in a project and offers project statistics. It shows you exactly how many code, comments, or blank lines you have.
How to test
dnf install tokei
- Reports on the code in
./fooand all subfolders.
$ tokei ./foo
- Report on multiple folders in the same call simply add a comma, or a space followed by another path
tokei ./foo, ./bar, ./baz
- Report on each file by using
$ tokei ./foo --files
The following must be true to consider this a successful test run. Be brief ... but explicit.
- Step #1 completes without error
- Step #2 Reports back with all the code in the folder
- Step #3 Reports aggregated sum of all the code report
- Step #4 Reports about each file and then a summary at the end
Optionally provide hints for exploratory testing.