Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia (UTC+1, +2 during summer)
Activities within the Fedora Project
I've been a Fedora user since its first release. Before that I used Red Hat Linux. I switched to it full-time during the 7.2 release cycle (2001).
I've also participated in the Fedora test days involving GNOME, Power management and Graphics (X Test Week).
- Machine learning toolkits (with emphasis on ease of use and efficiency)
- Developer tools (e.g. IDEs, editors, debuggers, profilers)
- System administration and Virtualization (configuration, deployment, maintenance)
- contributed to virt-manager
- Quality assurance (discovering and troubleshooting problems)