|Location:||West Bengal, India|
|Birthday:||11 October, 1997|
Hi, I am Tanmoy. I am a member of Fedora Science and Technology SIG (SciTech SIG) team. The purpose of the Fedora Science and Technology SIG is to create and develop large number of packages for scientific and technical user. I am also a computer science and engineering student. I love to make websites, apps, and games. Also in my free time I read some physics books, specially on Space and cosmology.
What I am working on
- I have selected for Google India Scholarship program and now I am learning Intermediate Android app development from Google India Scholarship course.
- I am pursuing my Bachelor degree on Computer Science and Engineering From Jalpaiguri Government Engineering college.
- Learning Game development in Unity from DevSlopes.
What I want to do in future
- I want to learn Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- I want to contribute in Fedora CommOps