Samuel Teyemensah Kubi
I am a final year student of the University of Education in Ghana. While on campus(University of Education, Winneba in Ghana), I double as a student and a computer technician. I also serve on the ICT lab committee in our department in the 2007/2008 accademic year. I am currently getting ready to start my career as professional teacher.
Plans for Fedora
- I have planned to develop fonts for the nine written local languages in Ghana to be used in Fedora in Ghana.
- Also promoting Fedora in my country.
- Translation is an idea I would consider later in my Ambassadorship.
- Email tymensk AT yahoo DOT com
- Fedora Account tymensk
- Have successfully organised Fedora Campaign in my district.