- Email: wonderer AT fedoraproject DOT org **OR** press AT fedoraemea DOT org
- Jabber: wonderer @ jabber.ccc.de
- GPG key:
pub 1024D/F468A5F0 24.05.2009 Henrik Heigl <email@example.com> Primary key fingerprint: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0
- Fedora Account: wonderer
- SIP-Account: please ask, also for skype
- Areas I'm involved: Ambassador, Marketing, press and PR
- born 1972
- Germany (Living in Pirmasens, working in Ludwigshafen)
- working with Fedora, RHEL5 and Debian based Distributions for several years
- CAcert.org Assurer (since 2005), Organisations Assurer and PR-Officer (since 2007)
- Speaker on several National and Europe-wide Conferences and Events about Linux- and Security related stuff, etc. (e.g. Linuxtag, CCC Congress, Chemnitzer Linuxtage, Linuxdays Luxemburg, LUG-Camp, etc.)
- Organizer of several Events and booth at Linuxevents (Linuxtag, Linux Security Days Zweibrücken, etc.)
- Board member of CCC Chaostreff Darmstadt e.V. 2007-2008
- Member of CCC e.V.
- radio-moderator at c-radar (2006-2007) and radiotux
- Member of LinuxUserGroup Gross-Gerau (here also Founder), LUG Darmstadt, LUG Frankfurt a.M.]
- if questions, please ask.
(Ambassador) Activities within Fedora
My plan is to represent Fedora here in germany, Europe and around to various LUG's (Installing Parties for example) and if possible at different kind of activities (Speaker at Events).
I'm also the Fedora EMEA Press and Public Relations Officer.
- LinuxInfoTag Landau 2009 (Ambassador and Booth Organisation)
- Linuxtag 2009 (Ambassador and PR Officer Fedora EMEA)
- FRT 2009, Karlsruhe
- FAD EMEA 2008
- build the german wer-kennt-wen Gruppe
- build the german group in Lokalisten.de (simply search for fedora)
- more: toDo
FWN for radiotux i do some FWN for german webradio radiotux.
Areas of Expertise
- VMWare ESX
- RHEL 5.x
- CentOS 5
- several Product & Security Certificates
- upcoming WIP: RHCE