|GPG key:||CFEB557E C54CA336 CFEB557E|
|IRC:||zbyszek on irc.libera.chat|
- Email: email@example.com
- IRC: I hang out in #systemd and #fedora-devel on freenode, nick the same as fas id
I work for Red Hat, in a team with Lukáš Nykrýn, Michal Sekletar, Frantisek Šumšal, David Tardon, Dmitry Levin, and others.
I'm working on systemd: bug fixes, usability improvements, general project maintenance, documentation, the build system, journal-over-the-network-features and the Python bindings. I'm also active in the "uapi group".
List of Change proposals and other things I am/was doing in Fedora:
- renaming all python2 binary packages to follow the guidelines and have a "python2-" prefix. The progress of this effort is visible in http://fedora.portingdb.xyz/namingpolicy/history/,
- a tool to generate statistics of protections in systemd units generated html,
- moving Fedora Packaging guidelines over to version-controlled sphinx sources FPC ticket #727, generated html.
systemd-zram-generatorused for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/SwapOnZRAM
Packages I help maintain in Fedora
I believe package maintainership should be more communal and automatic than it currently is. I have too many packages, and at various times they don't receive the attention they should. If you feel some package needs an update, or you find a nice cleanup to do, or are missing some features, feel free to
- submit spec file patches
- apply for comainternership
- if you have provenpackager privileges, just go ahead and push changes directly.
I won't mind, and if I did mind, there's always git revert.
Outstanding review requests: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?component=Package%20Review&email1=zbyszek@...&emailreporter1=1