My name is Sascha Thomas Spreitzer and I live in the east of Munich\Bavaria\Germany. I have several hobbys and Unix is one of them. Here a list of my private efforts.
- Fedora Infrastructure Group
- Centos Development, s390x build
- pam_url development
- serpent development
- CAcert WoT assurer
At work im responsible for several things and certified as well.
- RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- IBM AIX certified system administrator
- IBM pSeries administrator
- high availability expert (Redhat-,Sun-,AIX- Cluster)
- Network Installation Management and OS deployment (IBM NIM, RedHat Kickstart, cfengine)
- zVM and zLinux Engineer, pushing the old iron to new grounds
To contact me
You can always write me an email. The address is sspreitzer _(at)_ fedoraproject.org. If you want to send me sensitive data, please use my PGP/GPG key. You might as well reach me at the IRC on freenode in the #fedora-admin channel. My nickname is sspreitzer. Please mind, if Im marked as away, I am really away.
To get assured
If you want me to assure you for the CAcert Web of Trust community, You can email me and schedule an appointment with me. I will be able to assure you on the following places:
If your not able to visit me, state the reason in the email and I will visit you for the assurance.