Fedora Video Pages
Fedora Videos Team
- Nitesh Narayan Lal
- Mark Terranova
- Maria "tatica" Leandro
- Buddhika Kurera (bckurera)
- Onuralp SEZER (thunderbirdtr)
- Ankur Sinha 'FranciscoD'
- Tatica will bring a couple of ideas for intro/outro
- Create a "how to submit a video" guidelines - FranciscoD,Thunderbirdtr,zoltanh7211
- Sarah White will work on "start message" and "welcome wiki" - also on mail invitations
- Thunderbirdtr make the "main" page of the wiki.
- Create respresenative (model) videos that follow the guidelines and interest of the community
- Check that the branding is being used correctly and provide recommendations
- Motivate people to send us their videos and link Fedora-Videos on their content
- Come up with a script for branding, such as the opening title, translations, etc.
- Check appropriated licences for media.
- Video sources "MUST" be available (for Fedora people and not f-people)
- Check twice for videos content(s) (license, model release agreement)
- Create a guidelines for official videos - bckurera, tatica and Nitesh Guidelines first draft
- Create a guidelines for submit and publish videos - bckurera, tatica and Nitesh Guidelines first draft
- Categorize video sections by interests or teams - Nitesh Guidelines first draft
- Check privacy, licenses and Ads for each service and Check on HTML5 alternatives who link you to the theora - FranciscoD: Analysis
- Fedora Videos License Choice https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Thunderbirdtr/Fedora_Videos_License_Choice
- First Approach
- Desktop Environments
- Base System
- Fedora SPINS
- Direct share
- Wikimedia Commons
- Youtube (check privacy)
- Direct downloads
- Archive.org (audio place)
- Wikimedia Commons
- Common comment linking to website and/or archives.org for direct theora downloads
- Guidelines is needed to follow if we want to make them official (a simple one)
- Verification is needed to consider the video official.
- Video is official once, we send them a short 3sec intro/out video section of Fedora logo
- Videos must follow a template to make their translation easier
- Categorize videos using "join" teams
Videos so Far
Official Announcements & Events
-Country A *Event Name -2012 *Event Name -2011 -Country B -...
-How To Videos -Installation *Fedora *Software (s) & Packages(will be further sub-categorized based on the name of the application) *Plug in (s) & others -Getting Started With an Application *(Videos like FranciscoD vim can be placed here)
How To Join Fedora
-Marketing Team -Design Team -Fedora-Devel -Fedora-KDE -..
Drop There Video Links
-(Here a users can drop them video links for our preview or you can contact us so that you can send us videos (This is not part of official page)
-For those who just want to contribute by giving there videos We will be have list of them as per there contribution
- How we enjoy our time at FUDCon FUDCon Video
- India https://secure.flickr.com/photos/tags/fudconin11/
- https://picasaweb.google.com/114699601069175649671/InteruniversitarioDeSoftwareLibreUDEM#5658339812597268498 Pics from * http://www.flickr.com/groups/flisol-venezuela-2010 Flisol pics from Maria Leandro