Fedora 19 release video concept
Fedora Scroedingers cat concept release video
- After INTRO
- An black full screen terminal window opening: the user Scrödinger our Fedora user logs in to the Scientific Spin to make an experiment, but noticing that his beloved cat disappeared. As he can't find he's cat, falling into in panic, tries to find it locally, and then asks help from the community. Of course he can't answer properly to the admins that the cat is alive or not, and answers both, or don't know. He gives out the GEO-IP coordinates, and we are begin the search (terminal window records here), and the admins asking more help from the community (still terminal window records). The joined members are suggesting new features that we have to use to find/release the cat.
- The end that we'll find the cat, and as ending the final screen closes the movie as "Schr. cat has been released. Find out that our cat is still alive or dead. Who knows, maybe it's both :) "
- Intro (4F blender rendered) - Tatica
- User named Scroedinger comes from the community and looking for his cat (terminal windows)
- Community comes up with ideas that we should add to Fedora to find the cat
- Security spin for hack, and stop the clock on the bomb,
- Robotic spin as launching for broad search robots' text,
- 3d printing tools as we load an cat ball design to calm down the cat in the box
- 'Cat has been found, It's trapped!' - cutscene, we have to show cat in a box. Another cutscene is needed that "We have to release him, but the timed bomb is ticking". (More features are needed)
EVENTS, NERD PRANKS:
- At startup Schrödinger as he wants to find his cat on his Scientific Spin, and we have to see his in panic tries as bash pranks like 'cat cat', or 'whereis cat', 'locate kitty-kitty'. Bash should answer back adequately, that contniues the story.
- In terminal window the user Scrödinger must be the logged user in prompt.
- As decoration we need Scientific spin text in terminal (Scientific Spin V x.x then prompt)