This is a list of things that still need to be fixed on the redesigned www.fpo. Feel free to edit it and add stuff!
- translation globe icon is chopped off
- lang code => real lang name
- Slideshow is too fast, needs to be tund down
- Slideshow font size needs to be tuned down (locale ca)
- Edit the slideshow to span the entire width of the page
- Edit the slide buttons
- The page doesn't work with Epiphany. Rendering is totally broken and eventually the browser crashes. (epiphany.x86_64 1:2.30.6-1.fc14)
- Í have not tested if it is broken with all WebKit based browsers
- On IE 8:
- The slideshow text is not fading with images. It flashes first then image fades in
- During website load, the black box "Worldwide Community of Friends..." flashes up on screen for a few seconds.
- The icons aren't placed next to the text (as on Using Fedora) but above it
- Sound editor icons is missing (images/features/icons/app_soundrecorder.png)
- Back to top button at the wrong location (top). Do we still need them? If yes, they should go at the bottom, (anyone showing int the Overview tab)
- Gwibber Tweets & Dents "learn more"-link is right next to "Overview"-link which makes it a bit hard to recognize
- Audacity has a wrong icon (Inkscape)
- The "Get Fedora" section's bright green color is not pleasing to eyes (at least mine!)
"FEDORA 14 DESKTOP EDITION" fields needs some padding on the left
- Header links for the Twitter div aren't bold anymore - was this on purpose?
- Join images aren't centered horizontally
- Lowest Back to top button is out of place + too big
- Needs some space between "More tutorials" section and "YOUR LIFE ON FEDORA"
- Some header strings (eg. "Tutorials, tips & tricks to make your Fedora experience awesome!") including those facts in the side of the header (in the tutorials, in the interviews and in the main Using Fedora page) aren't in the POT file, so they can't be translated.
- The 1 / 2 / 3 icons' colour looks a little off
- The "1" isn't centered
- The RH logo doesn't look like it's centered vertically with the text
- Headers should be switched (size-wise)
- Still needs funny joke/picture :D
Things that break with in other languages
- There are many visual problems with RTL languages
- Fedora highlights has displays as multicolumn, but only one filled
- In the header, the Fedora logo is at the middle
- The header is one big mess
- The text is not starting from the right (add direction:rtl)
- It seems that there is a CSS file for RTL, but it is not used
main nav bar needs to be tuned down - idea - move 'contributors' out of 960 grid
- overview box height needs to be tuned up on features page
about/help big center grey box nav bars need to expand automagically (seefi) fi / logo byline takes up two lines
- es / logo byline takes up two lines
- Edit gradients to be more visible / edit colours (I'll try something -Schendje)