This is a list of the reported issues with www.fp.o post-release.
Feel free to edit it and add stuff.
Please try to provide: - your web browser (version number) - screen resolution - anything else that might be appropriate (screenshots are helpful)
- First page load, slideshow 'throws up' over screen. Shift+reload appears to resolve the issue. Not sure why though. Cached CSS?
- Zoom in at 5x - download button on front page slide disappears
- Turn off JS - weird things happen https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/30 -- should be fixed, waiting confirmation -- Sijis
- Green on the downloads pages is too intense green (mattl on identi.ca)
- More spacing on main navbar would be nice if possible (mattl on identi.ca)
Typo on get fedora > by format: s/by formats/by format--Sijis 04:32, 28 October 2010 (UTC)Sijis Fedoracommunity.org didn't launch, link to it points to plain index.htmlShould be live now (sijis)
- On the front page  displays only English version of countdown banner (regardless of the language selected), here  everything is fine. (Alexander Smirnov)
- from dbs on identi.ca @fabsh New fedoraproject.org site looks weird on Chromium on Fedora 13 64-bit for me; fine with Firefox though. http://imgur.com/mhqjq.png
- identica: @qu1j0t3 ..... http://fedoraproject.org/en/about... // great start, but too text heavy. refactor
- '¿' character for es is mirrored for some bizarre reason - noticeable on the front page. A bug with Cantarell? Appears to work fine with Comfortaa.
- Misc Windows issues, documented here: http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2010-October/008716.html
- on IRC by "ultrav1olet". The main concern was that the embedded font looked horrible, especially in Windows, and that we should use that as a alternative font, not as the primary one. The example screenshot given was: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5177/fedoraprojectinwindowsx.png
- from @opensourcegeek
- @mairin new !fedora website - slides 2 and 3 dont display the picture on Firefox 3.0.12 (RHEL5)
- from @osamak
@mairin I dunno if you have noticed, but the tummy.com banner actually links to fedoraproject.orgfixed: --Sijis 17:57, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
- from @hircus
- @mairin !fedora new website looks awesome! one suggestion - use the UserAgent string to direct to 32/64-bit downloads?
- from Warren Togami
- "The font looks a little difficult to read on Windows 7 under IE8, Firefox and Chrome... just mentioning because the target audience of that page is likely not existing Linux users."
- From Felix Kaechele
- "Yeah, the fonts look ugly even with Fedora (if you have the bytecode interpreter active in freetype), also the printing layout it not optimal and your photo of you with your tablet looks odd (because it's mirrored) Want more? :D But it definitely rocks anyway :D"
- From Marcus Moeller
- I think placing links on the images (e.g. on the flag pointing to '100% Free & Open Source'): instead of text links below would be more useful. If you really want text links I would link the images, too.
Difficult to reproduce
- slideshow images not loading at all for Gurhan Ozen, mizmo will try to reproduce with him
- notting ran into a weird issue where the title on the first slide was rendering much too small. it turned out to be client-side CSS he didn' t know about - removing it fixed the issue
Future Work Suggestion
- would be nice to update wiki skin to match new www.fpo
- better panda for 404