This is a list of the reported issues with www.fp.o post-release.
Feel free to edit it and add stuff.
Please try to provide: - your web browser (version number) - screen resolution - anything else that might be appropriate (screenshots are helpful)
- First page load, slideshow 'throws up' over screen. Shift+reload appears to resolve the issue. Not sure why though. Cached CSS?
- Zoom in at 5x - download button on front page slide disappears
- Turn off JS - weird things happen https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-websites/ticket/30 -- should be fixed, waiting confirmation -- Sijis
- Green on the downloads pages is too intense green (mattl on identi.ca)
- More spacing on main navbar would be nice if possible (mattl on identi.ca)
Typo on get fedora > by format: s/by formats/by format--Sijis 04:32, 28 October 2010 (UTC)Sijis
Fedoracommunity.org didn't launch, link to it points to plain index.htmlShould be live now (sijis)
- On the front page  displays only English version of countdown banner (regardless of the language selected), here  everything is fine. (Alexander Smirnov)
- from dbs on identi.ca @fabsh New fedoraproject.org site looks weird on Chromium on Fedora 13 64-bit for me; fine with Firefox though. http://imgur.com/mhqjq.png
- identica: @qu1j0t3 ..... http://fedoraproject.org/en/about... // great start, but too text heavy. refactor
- '¿' character for es is mirrored for some bizarre reason - noticeable on the front page. A bug with Cantarell? Appears to work fine with Comfortaa.
- Misc Windows issues, documented here: http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/websites/2010-October/008716.html
- on IRC by "ultrav1olet". The main concern was that the embedded font looked horrible, especially in Windows, and that we should use that as a alternative font, not as the primary one. The example screenshot given was: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/5177/fedoraprojectinwindowsx.png
Difficult to reproduce
- slideshow images not loading at all for Gurhan Ozen, mizmo will try to reproduce with him
- notting ran into a weird issue where the title on the first slide was rendering much too small. it turned out to be client-side CSS he didn' t know about - removing it fixed the issue
Future Work Suggestion
- would be nice to update wiki skin to match new www.fpo
- better panda for 404