Fedora Websites Meeting 2008-06-30
Max Spevack, Jonathan Roberts, Mairin Duffy, Michael Beckwith, Ian Weller, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams, Robert Scheck, Juank Prada, Luck Macken
- Came first as meeting was primarily targeted at discussing what needs doing for spins
- Jonathan Roberts had an update for get-help, but needs to figure out how to share stuff for websites easier.
spins.fp.o Test Instance
- We have a git repo which can be accessed by joining the FAS group "gitspins"
- We have permission to use publictest12 for testing
- Need to clarify on how we make use of this (Max Spevack has this covered)
What Is A Spin?
- Clint Savage has made progress on this, though couldn't attend meeting
- See what he has so far here
- Site map available here, as created by Mairin Duffy
- For details about the site map, see log at 22:22 - 22:24
- Next steps are: use cases diagrammed and page wire-frames created
- TurboGears makes sense as the rest of the project uses it
- Luck Macken is going to help us out
- Need to create a model (e.g. MVC e.g. model-view-controller) as next step here
- Will make use of Gobby for creating model, maybe Toshio will help
- Juank Prada is going to post to list with time and date for a developer get together