Here is an easy set of instructions for running a Workstation WG meeting:
#startmeeting Workstation WG #meetingname workstation #topic Roll call .hello FAS-ID
- Chair all WG members with the command #chair nick1 nick2 nick3...
- To change topics use the command #topic My new topic
- Keep good meeting minutes -- public meetings are far less useful without minutes. Use these liberally:
- #info Some text
- #action <nick> thing to do
- #agreed statement of agreement
- #link reference-URL
- There are more tips at the Zodbot page.
To close the meeting use #endmeeting. Don't forget to send meeting minutes to the list and cc: the email@example.com address. Here is an example of how to format the email.