我们正在寻找专门的和有精力的人加入有趣的 Fedora 的基础设施团队。需要做哪些有趣的东西呢？
- 收集许多 Fedora 开发者的建议，帮助修复系统问题。
- 运行的服务器,使 Fedora 项目成为可能
- 建设工具，加强和发展 Fedora 社区
- 知道如何使用 Python 和 SQL 或同等技术写 Web 应用程序（ ***我们尤其使用在这一领域的技能*** ）
- 知道 Fedora 项目如何在幕后工作
- Have access to your own testing machines for testing and proof of concepts (Huge plus! Our resources are limited, especially for testing)
- 工作在 Fedora 其他领域，像打包装或文档项目
Joining the Infrastructure group is easy.
- Subscribe to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for a Fedora Account and sign the CLA
- Send an introduction with some notes about your experience and skill level to the fedora-infrastructure list (Don't forget this!)
- Become familiar with the Infrastructure section on the wiki (Especially the Schedule page)
- Attend the weekly Meetings on IRC
- Once you are familiar with the team and know some people, take some time to pick a FIG
- Now the most important step Get Sponsored. Find sponsors in the FIG you've selected and keep bugging them until someone says yes. You constantly coming back and saying I want to help says a lot about you. We're currently low on sponsors so being around and offering help is your way of saying "I'm serious, and I'm ready to commit"
Even if you don't want to be involved on a regular basis at this point, please feel free to watch over things and report bugs and RFEs as you see fit. Showing interest now is a great way to make it easier to join the team's activities later.
The team itself consists of volunteer and Red Hat members. Our preferred method of communication is on irc.freenode.net in #fedora-admin though we also heavily use the fedora-infrastructure-list. We try to be as transparent as possible though when security is involved we'll use our private list.
New members are encouraged to join the list and attend a few meetings before they request sponsorship. Getting a feel for how the group works is important.