2007 July 19 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Jason Tibbitts (tibbs)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Warren Togami (warren)
- Tom Callaway (spot)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- Rex Dieter (rdieter)
- Jesse Keating (f13)
- Toshio Kuratomi (abadger1999)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Jeremy Katz (jeremy)
- Christian Iseli (c4chris)
License Version Tags
- Looong discussion on how to track the license versions for packages. Discussed possible solutions for this, but no consensus reached.
New Feature Proposals Approvals
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/Features/NodokaTheme - FESCo approved this feature with the caveat that the Art team must also acknowledge their approval.
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureKDE4 - FESCo approved this proposal.
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeaturePresto - FESCo tabled this approval until the various other parties (infrastructure, etc) have signed off on this.
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureRsyslog - FESCo approved this proposal.
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureNoMoreXFS - FESCo approved this proposal.
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureXULRunner - FESCo approved this proposal.
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureBluetooth - FESCo approved this proposal.
- abadger - "I finished up the koji sync script. Only a pkgdb CLI client for cvsadmins to add and update remains. Half done with that."
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2007-07-19.html