2007 August 02 FESCo Meeting
- Brian Pepple (bpepple)
- Jason Tibbitts (tibbs)
- Warren Togami (warren)
- Tom Callaway (spot)
- Jesse Keating (f13)
- Bill Nottingham (notting)
- Christian Iseli (c4chris)
- David Woodhouse (dwmw2)
- Christopher Aillon (caillon)
- Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
- Dennis Gilmore (dgilmore)
- Josh Boyer (jwb)
- Jeremy Katz (jeremy)
FPC Policy Proposals
- FESCo had no objections to the FPC License Tag proposal: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/LicenseTag
- FESCo had no objections to the FPC Dynamic User & Group Creation policy: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/UsersAndGroups
New Feature Proposals Approvals
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/IcedTea - FESCo wanted clarification on the ppc arch, before approving this proposal.
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureLaptopImprovements - FESCo approved this proposal.
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureVirtSecurity - FESCo approved this proposal.
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureTexLive - FESCo approved this proposal.
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/NepaliLanguageSupport - FESCo approved this proposal.
- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureCodecBuddy - FESCo approved this proposal.
- Long discussion on getting rid of kmods, and maintaining the modules within the kernel. dwmw2 is goingto write-up a proposal for next week's meeting.
IRC log can be found at: http://bpepple.fedorapeople.org/fesco/FESCo-2007-08-02.html