The following features from F12's talking points were selected in the 2009-09-22 marketing meeting as high priority for print or podcast interviews. Of course, other interviews are welcomed / encouraged to highlight more of the talking points.
- Next-Generation Ogg Theora Video
- NetworkManager enhancements
- Virtualization improvements
- SystemTap Eclipse integration and tracing improvements
For each feature, the marketing owner should do several things:
- Create a wiki page that can be the home of the work that you do.
- Conduct an interview with the primary developer(s). Written, podcast, or both. Stickster has written up a great wiki on how to make a podcast for those that are interested.
- Make sure that the feature is reflected on the talking points.
- Prepare a tutorial or screenshot tour of the feature.
If you have any questions about these, or need any help, please do not be shy about asking on fedora-marketing-list! You can also reference the Fedora 11 In-depth features to see how this process has been done previously.
|Desktop Enhancements||Robyn Bergeron|
|Virtualization Improvements||Mel Chua|
|SystemTap Eclipse Integration and tracing improvements||Paul W. Frields|