(Redirected from FAD Rheinfelden)
When and where
- Dates: Saturday May 30 - Sunday May 31, 2009
- Place: Gerold's lovely home in Rheinfelden, Germany.
Our goal is to finalize all planning still left undone for FUDCon Berlin.
Make a list of everything we need to do. Catch up on various FUDCon-related emails, inside and outside RH. (Max) Invitation for Fedora EMEA e.V. membership meeting. (Gerold, Fabian) As much coordination as possible for laptops for the booth, from Dell. (Max) As much coordination as possible regarding F11 media in EMEA. (Max) Edit and update the speaking schedule. (Max) Edit and update LinuxTag VCC. (Gerold) Swag discussion, both for FUDCon and EMEA in general. (Max, Gerold, Fabian) FUDCon tshirts -- sorting out vendor issues. (Max) I "heart" Fedora tshirts -- already in Amsterdam. (Max) Special gift from NA Ambassadors -- coming w/ Mo. (Max) Buttons -- checking w/ Greek ambassadors. (Max) 5 stand-up, retractable banners (logo & 4 foundations) -- order placed. (Gerold) Laptop stickers -- looking for a vendor. (Gerold)
As much coordination as possible regarding signage from Mo. (Max) Discussion of window letters spelling "fudcon". (Gerold) Discussion and work on banner for people to "leave their message to Fedora." (Fabian) Plan for the tables and room layouts. (Gerold, Max) Personal email to everyone who is pre-registered. (Max) Press release editing. (Gerold, Fabian) Wiki cleanup. (Max) Begin work on hotel reservations. (Max, Gerold) Brief Paul on the Fedora EMEA e.V. membership meeting. (Max)
Post-FAD action items
- Note for people who weren't chosen for booth duty. (Thomas)
- Banner for people to "leave their message to Fedora." (Fabian)
- Finalize LinuxTag VCC (Gerold).
- Window letters spelling "fudcon". (Gerold)
- Retractable banners. (Gerold)
- Laptop stickers. (Gerold)
- Hotel reservations. (Gerold, Max)
- Laptops for the booth. (Max)
- Fedora 11 media. (Max)
- FUDCon tshirts. (Max)
- Buttons. (Max)
- Pack I "heart" Fedora tshirts and chalk. (Max)
- Close pre-registration. (Max)
- Meeting space for Mark Cox on Wednesday. (Max)
- Coordinate trip to office supply store in Berlin. (Max)
- E-tickets & codes distributed to all. (Max)
- Sort out travel for Max & Greg. (Max)
- Program/flyers/schedule for each day. (Max)
- Invitation letter for VIPs. (Max)
- Flyer for FUDPub. (Max)
The budget for this FAD is somewhere around $200 USD, a drop in the bucket of the total FUDCon Berlin budget.