Fedora Program Manager
Within the Fedora Project, the Program Manager (FPGM) is primarily responsible for:
- planning and scheduling of Fedora releases
- tracking the changes/features during the development/testing cycle
- release coordination (within QA, releng, FESCo, etc.)
- processes behind Fedora Project
- member of Fedora Council - Auxiliary Seat
The position is currently held by Jan Kuřík <firstname.lastname@example.org> for Fedora 23+.
Program management SOPs
This SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) section contains a list of common FPgMs tasks.
Previously, house keeping was done in BugZappers wiki but as BugZappers group is dismissed for several years, it was moved to FPgM wiki.