From Fedora Project Wiki
(Redirected from HenrikHeigl)
- Email: wonderer AT fedoraproject DOT org **OR** press AT fedoraemea DOT org
- Jabber: wonderer @ jabber.ccc.de
- Facebook: search for "Henrik Heigl" in germany or if you logged into FB: klick here
- XING: Invitation or Profile
- GPG key:
pub 1024D/F468A5F0 24.05.2009 Henrik Heigl <firstname.lastname@example.org> Primary key fingerprint: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6 3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0
- Fedora Account: wonderer
- SIP-Account: sip:email@example.com - please ask, also for skype
- Skype: wonderer4711
- Areas I'm involved: Ambassador, Marketing, press and PR
- born 1972
- Germany (Living in Pirmasens, working in Ludwigshafen)
- working with Fedora, RHEL5 and Debian based Distributions for several years
- CAcert.org Assurer (since 2005), Organisations Assurer and PR-Officer (since 2007)
- Speaker on several National and Europe-wide Conferences and Events about Linux- and Security related stuff, etc. (e.g. Linuxtag, CCC Congress, Chemnitzer Linuxtage, Linuxdays Luxemburg, LUG-Camp, etc.)
- Organizer of several Events and booth at Linuxevents (Linuxtag, Linux Security Days Zweibrücken, etc.)
- Board member of CCC Chaostreff Darmstadt e.V. 2007-2008
- Member of CCC e.V. and CAcert.Inc
- radio-moderator at c-radar (2006-2007) and radiotux
- Member of LinuxUserGroup Gross-Gerau (here also Founder), LUG Darmstadt, LUG Frankfurt a.M.]
- Photographer for several years, won the "Canon Fotowettbewerb 2001" in germany
- if questions, please ask.
(Ambassador) Activities within Fedora
My plan is to represent Fedora here in germany, Europe and around to various LUG's (Installing Parties for example) and if possible at different kind of activities (Speaker at Events).
I do also several things for press and public related stuff.
- Presentation about the Fedora Security Spin @ LOAD, belgium - Link
- presswork for the FUDCON 2010 in Zürich
- Sfk 2010 - Kosovo; Cfp in place - papers in review
- Freesb 2010 - Balkan; Cfp in place - waiting for assignement
- Marketing FAD 2010
- The Fedora Security Spin presskit Module
- press kit for F13, F14, etc.
- Writing pressreleases for F13, F14, etc.
- Info: if you are an EMEA Eventowner and want to publish something and need help, please feel free to contact me.
- Helping at SWOT Analysis and other Marketing Foo.
- LinuxInfoTag Landau 2009 (Ambassador and Booth Organisation)
- Linuxtag 2009 (Ambassador and PR Officer Fedora EMEA)
- FRT 2009, Karlsruhe
- FAD EMEA 2008
- build the german wer-kennt-wen Gruppe
- build the german group in Lokalisten.de (simply search for fedora)
- more: toDo
FWN for radiotux i do some FWN for german webradio radiotux.
- more at radiotux.
Areas of Expertise
- VMWare ESX / VSphere
- RHEL 5.x, 6.x, ff.
- CentOS 5, 6, ff.
- Fedora since Version 12 or so ...
- ITIL V3
- several Product & Security Certificates
(you can also call it my Quicklinks...)
- The Hive or archive
- Marketing Trac Instance
- Ambassadors - Meeting
- Marketing - Press Kit
- some interressting stats
- Docs Style Guide
- FP.o Business Cards